Christian San Martin
Mr. San Martin has 18+ years of experience in Civil Engineering with a strong emphasis in Survey Services, Geographic Information Systems, Site Development, Civil Engineering Design, and Production Management. He has been recognized as the SGE / NE&C “Employee of the Year” award for the years of 2000, 2003, and 2006. He is experienced in handling private and public sector projects including international ventures and US Federal Services. He is extensively skilled in developing and implementing standardized policies and procedures for office management, CAD production, and GIS services.
Engineering Science, Bristol Community College, Fall River MA
Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Dartmouth MA
Massachusetts Association of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers (MALSCE)
Rhode Island Society of Professional Land Surveyors (RISPLS)
Eldredge Surveying and Engineering, LLC, Chatham, MA
• Large scale Mobile and Static LiDAR Scanning
• Manages survey crews and civil engineers on individual projects.
• Renewable Energy Consulting for US Department of State at US Embassy in Nassau The Bahamas
SGE Corporation / Northeast Engineers & Consultants, Middletown, RI
Dec. 05’-May 15’
Senior Civil Engineering Designer and Surveyor
Geographic Information Systems Consultant
• Chief Field Surveyor of construction for Michels Corporation on the National Grid Interstate Reliability Project in New England ($500,000,000 utility project)
• Involved in over 1000 “Field to Finish” projects in 17+ years at NE&C.
• Renewable Energy Consulting for US Department of State at US Embassy in Nouakchott, Mauritania, Managua Nicaragua, and Willemstad Curacao.
Northeast Engineers & Consultants / SGE Corporation Middletown, RI
Jan. 02’- Dec. 05’
CAD Manager / Engineering Technician
• Creation, implementation and management of company-wide electronic file documentation.
• Creation, implementation and management of company-wide design standards.
• Production staff manager; managed up to 8 employees.
Northeast Engineers & Consultants, Middletown, RI
May 98’-Jan. 02’
Civil Engineering Technician
• Site/Civil permitting for wetlands, DOT as well as town/city permitting.
• NEPDES and DOH permitting for construction sites.
• Concrete and soil management inspector for Multi-million dollar developments in Rhode Island.
• Survey Crew Chief and drafter.
Interstate Reliability Project – National Grid
Michels Corporation / Northeast Engineers and Consultants
2014-2015; Project Manager-$500,000,000 Construction Project consisting of 60 Miles Electrical Transmission Line Structures and upgrades to power grid substations.
Baghdad Master Sewer Plan, Baghdad Iraq
Secure Global Engineering / Atkins
2004-2005; Project Coordinator - Created a full scale GIS model of the Baghdad Sewer System for analysis of existing design flow, proposed network expansion, and sewage treatment options as part of a team of Department of Defense contractors involved in the Reconstruction of Iraq after the US led invasion.
Baghdad International Airport - Digital Airport Surveillance Radar (DASR), Baghdad Iraq
Secure Global Engineering / Raytheon
2004-2005; Engineering Technician - Surveyed the runway at Baghdad International Airport and assisted in the engineering and construction of the DASR radar in Baghdad as part of a team of Department of Defense contractors involved in the Reconstruction of Iraq after the US led invasion.
100 kw Turbine Construction (Northern Power Systems Inc)
Secure Global Engineering / Northeast Engineers and Consultants
2008-2009; Engineering Technician –Design, Permitting, and Construction of a 100kw wind turbine in Middletown Rhode Island.