ESE-LLC is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual with strong basic math skills and computer skills to fill a variable role within the company.
ESE-LLC is a multidisciplinary firm with a strong foundation in Land Surveying. We have always strived to enable our employees to learn as many aspects of the business as they are capable and therefore a position can be tailored to a candidate’s abilities.
Math Skills: A working knowledge of trigonometry and geometry is necessary in this profession. Higher level mathematics can be very useful.
Computer Skills: ESE-LLC uses Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows CE along with minor computer components using other operating systems. Computers are an essential portion of the profession.
ESE-LLC expects an applicant to be willing and able to learn several of the following Computer Programs, Hardware/Software Solutions and Theory:
· Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D and Map
· Carlson Survey, Civil, GIS, Hydrology, Point Cloud
· Bentley Microstation Powersurvey and Certainty3D TopoDOT
· ArcGIS, QGIS and Global Mapper
· FARO Scene
· LiDARUSA Point Cloud Adjustment and Creation Tools
· Quick Terrain Reader & Modeler
· And an ever increasing list of supplemental programs and routines.
· LiDARUSA Snoopy
o Novatel STIM 300 GPS/IMU with Novatel Connect
o Velodyne HD32e laser scanner
o FARO x330 laser scanner with helical mount
o Point Grey Ladybug 5 360 camera
· FARO x330 laser scanner without helical mount
· CHC x91+ GNSS (GPS) pair, static and RTK with Carlson SurvCE
· Topcon HiperXT GNSS (GPS) pair, static and RTK with TopSurv
· Topcon Robotic Total Station with TDS
· Topcon Construction Grade Total Station with TDS
· Boundary Law and Analysis
· Terrestrial Measurement Acquisition and Adjustment
· GNSS (GPS) Acquisition and Adjustment
· Wetlands Protection and Delineation
· LiDAR Acquisition, Adjustment and Extraction
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com